Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years, new beginnings

2011 has arrived, once again ushering in a new year for all. Got any resolutions for yourself? I'm not exactly the one for making resolutions, they seem to be the sort of thing that no one can keep and never hold through for the entire year.

My plans for 2011? Just simply enjoy life and make the most of it. I implore you all to do the same. I have no resolution to keep other than to keep on living and continuing my journey through this little thing called life. I have no idea where this will go, but I'm sure to enjoy it.

And what am I looking forward to most this year? November 11, 2011 of course. Specifically at 11:11 in the day. Yes, it may sound silly, but I like silly things at times. This being one of them.

That is all I have to say for this evening readers. Carry on!

Peace,

The Maverick

No comments:

Post a Comment