Saturday, December 25, 2010

In the beginning...

This evening marks my 21st Christmas of my life, with the hopes that I will share many more to come with others. Aside from the usual gifts that tickle my fancy, I was pleasantly surprised to receive a CR-48, courtesy of Google, as part of their pilot program to test out the new Chrome OS. And here I be, using this handy dandy little device.

From here, where do I wish to go? Well, to you dear readers, I wish to share with you what thoughts I do have from time to time. Anything and everything, I might add, concerning just an idea, a quote, a movie, or the latest news. You may come to find me an obnoxious, interesting, droll, dull, or curious individual, depending upon who you are. And as for you, whomever you may be, I dearly hope to hear what you may have to say, whether it be the topic of the title or some other random happenstance that maybe upon your mind.

And to that, I end this short blurb for the evening. May your Christmas day been a merry one, and I do hope that tomorrow will be just as merry.

Peace,

The Maverick

No comments:

Post a Comment